A one column page, as basic as it comes.
This component is only used for Healthcare. Please use the theme switcher to view the component with Healthcare styles.
- A one column layout is useful for presenting a page that includes a form.
- A one column layout is a great approach for a text-heavy page.
- Use a landing page when introducing users to your application, agency, or organization.
Prioritize your content by organizing content into three regions.
- Page header
- Page headers contain the following items: Backlinks, breadcrumb, progress bars, or utility links (print, email, RSS), Lead text, subtitles, sub-headers, or page-level alerts.
- Page content
- Primary content.
- Page footer
- Pain index or utility links (print, email, RSS).